Help center
Find an answer to your questions, solve your most common problems and get in touch with us.

What is the FREMEC card and how do I request it?

The Frequent Traveller Medical Card (FREMEC) offers temporary medical clearance to travel with any airline. This card can only be issued by the medical services of airlines that belong to IATA. It is issued at your request and based on a report from the medical service in question.

Although the FREMEC card may be used in place of medical reports and authorisations, please keep in mind that if you need special assistance the medical service of the airline you are flying with must complete the reports and authorisations.

Was this answer helpful?
Why this content is not correct?
Thanks for your comment!