Hello, how can I help you?
Why can't I check in online?
Select your seat and get your boarding pass straightaway when you book any flight with Iberia, Iberia Express and Air Nostrum, unless you have purchased a fare that does not include seat selection, in which case you will be able do this 24 hours before the departure of your flight. Please bear in that mind check-in for flights to/from Cuba, El Salvador, United States, United Kingdom, Guatemala, Mexico, Puerto Rico and China only opens 24 hours before the departure of your flight
You cannot check in online if:
- The airport of origin does not permit online check-in.
- The operator is different. In this case, we will redirect you to the website if the operator is American Airlines, British Airways, Finnair or Vueling. This means that you cannot acquire an additional baggage allowance through Iberia.com.
- You have requested some form of assistance: unaccompanied minors, travelling with a medical authorisation, flying with your pet, you have booked an extra seat, etc.
- On flights to the USA: the American authorities may refuse permission for online check-in.
- For Air Shuttle bookings of more than one person.
In all of these cases you must check in at the airport.
If you are trying to check in and the message "Due to the nature of your booking, you cannot check in online" appears, and it is not for any of the exceptions described above, please try again 24 hours before the departure of your flight. If you still cannot obtain your boarding pass, you will have to check in at the airport.