Hello, how can I help you?
Other related questions
Consult all the information about Barcelona airport: access routes, services and all the information about T1 (all of Iberia’s flights and the flights of our associated companies arrive and depart from T1 of the airport of Barcelona-El Prat).
Where are the Iberia offices in Terminal 4 of Madrid?
- Ticket Office
- At the top of the islands, near the check-in desks.
- Customer Services, Information Offices
We have increased the number of Iberia Customer Services and Information desks available.
- T4 has a number of desks: two at the top of the islands near the check-in desks, two, in each of the wings of the embarkation area, (Areas H and K) and three in the arrivals hall (baggage reclaim).
- T4S has four desks in total: one in the middle of the check-in area, two, in each of the wings of the embarkation area, (Areas R and U) and a further one in the middle of the embarkation area
- Connections Office
Some of Iberia's Customer Services and Information desks double up as Connections desks.
- In T4, these are located in each of the wings of the embarkation area (Areas H and K).
- In T4S, one is in the middle of the check-in area, another two in areas R and U of the embarkation area and there is one in the middle of the embarkation area
- Madrid Amigo Office
- This is to be found on Level 0 of Terminal 4, at the end of the arrivals hall (on the right-hand side), near the exit (*)
(*) This office may be moved during 2006
Serviberia: Iberia telesales
Reservations and Sales: 901 111 500, 24 hour service
- Tickets for your pleasure trips or business trips
- Air shuttle tickets
- The best fares available
- Special rates for groups of more than 9 passengers (only in Spain)
- Flights with the oneworld alliance
- Passengers with special needs (unaccompanied children, special conditions, etc.)
- Changes and refunds of tickets bought in Iberia (Iberia offices, Serviberia and Iberia.com)
If you receive a SMS or an email to inform you about changes to your flight, you should contact us on the number 901 111 500.
Iberia Plus Centers
You can contact the Iberia Plus Center for any doubts or queries related to Iberia Plus:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (please write your Iberia Plus number in the subject of your e-mail. Requests will only be attended if written in Spanish or English.)
Telephone: 901 201 214 24h (Monday through Sunday).
Fax: (+34) 913742707
Address: Apdo. Correos 62033 · 28080 MADRID (Postal address only
Discover our large network of offices nearest to you with our Office browser.